Exemption of Tax:
- Exmpted under setion 80G of Income Act, 1961
- Registred under Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act 1976 No. (125690046)
- To serve the poor, rural & tribal people for their social & economic development
- To make the crawing polio disabled people to stand and walk on their own feet
- To rehabiliate the disabled through vocational Training & Marriage.
"Free of Cost" Activities by Narayan Sewa Sansthan
- Maintenance of 1111 bed Polio Surgery hospital for disabled Persons.
- Polio Education through corrective surgery.
- Computer T.V., V.C.R, Radioa REpairing centre for the disabled.
- 'Residential School' for Deaf, Dumb, Blind & Mentally retarted children.
- Participation in 'National Immunization Programme'for polio treatment through corrective surgeries.
- 'Physiotheraphy Service' for the physically handicrapped children.
- 'Hostel Facility' for the orphaned, tribal & rural children.
- Participation in 'National De-Addiction Campaign'.
- Participation in 'National AIDS Eradication Programme'.
- Distribution of Nutritious food among the poor tribal children.
- Treatment of Patient at site, through 'Mobile Hospital Van' in remote, hilly & tribal areas.
- Artificial limb manufacturing center for the poor and the disabled.
- Mass Marriage Ceremonies for the young disabled boys girls.
- Blood Donation Camp.
- Tree Plantation.